House of Kolor
KD3000 Primer - 2K Aerosol
Tinted Primer : gray, black, white, red, blue, yellow
KD3000 Series Kustom DTS (Direct to Substrate) foundation primer in our Spray Max 2k activated aerosol is a medium build primer surface. It is formulated with a hybrid of epoxy and acrylic polymers, which provide excellent adhesion and corrosion resistance, productive dry times, and ease of sanding. The KD3000 primer may be applied to the existing OEM finish, bare steel, aluminum, fiberglass, galvanized surfaces, and various plastics. Its tenacious adhesion, build, excellent durability, water and corrosion resistance and ease of sanding make it a superior choice for the basis of a long lasting custom paint job
KD3000 Direct to Substrate Foundation Surfacer/Sealers:
- Resist cracking
- Direct to Substrate (DTS) corrosion resistance, plastic primer, metal primer
- cure as high build surfacer for contour sanding in under 2 hours at 70º F.
- Prevent plastic filler staining or bleed through
- Application smoothness greatly reduces surface prep and consumption of abrasives
- Does not stain, shrink, or swell from sand scratches.