Silver or Gray Yamaha Motorcycle Paint
Spray Max 1K Aerosol Base Coat Paint is a high quality, professional, urethane paint.
Order Yamaha Motorcycle Paint:
- SprayMax has more yield, faster work speed, and a broader spray pattern than conventional aerosols.
- Patented valve and nozzle delivers professional paint results, sprays a pattern like a SPRAY GUN.
- Spray Max 1K must be clear coated. We suggest the Spray Max 2K Clear Coat
- Bare metal requires the use of a primer.
- Use in well ventilated area and use a respirator mask when spraying this product.
My paint code says "tri-coat" what does this mean?
- Select Yamaha Paint code from drop down.
- Select quantity of Spray Max 1K aerosols.
- Add to cart.
If your color says tri-coat this means it is a 3 step process. You will receive two separate aerosols (1) base color and (1) pearl/candy color. You are buying two cans of paint. The third step to the process is clear coat. Don't forget to order the Spray Max 2K Glamour Clear Coat
We make every effort to mix our formulas exactly. However, due to the inability to control the spray environment, weathering, and fading on customers projects, we are unable to guarantee a match. For best results always blend the new finish into the existing finish.
Tips for Spraying with Spray Max Aerosols