Automotive Spray Paint
1K Base Coat Paint or 2K Single Stage Paint Detonator Yellow Aerosol Paint
Click to Learn: The difference between 1K base coat paint and 2K single stage paint.
Our automotive spray paint is a high quality, urethane based auto paint.
Note: Use in a well ventilated area and use a respirator mask when spraying this product. Click to go to Respirators, Gloves, and Paint Suits.
- The Spray Max aerosols have more yield, faster work speed, and a broader spray pattern than conventional aerosols.
- Innovative spray nozzle and valve technology in combination with new propellant technology delivers professional "spray gun" like results.
- Spray Max is suitable for many applications, e.g. motor vehicles, motorcycles, paintable wheel inserts, bicycles, commercial vehicles, municipal vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, trains, furniture making and woodwork, boats, yachts, aerospace as well as for industrial.
- Bare metal requires the use of a primer before applying paint.
- 1K base coat requires a clear coat. Click to buy the Spray Max 2K High Gloss Glamour Clear Coat.
The color swatch is only a representation. This may vary on your computer. We recommend spraying a test panel prior to finishing your masterpiece.
Tips Spraying Spray Max Automotive Paint