Return to Help Index
|Clearing the Aerosol Nozzle|
|How to Videos|
House of Kolor How to Videos
66 Auto Color Videos
Click picture to view video - Click button to buy.
|Testing Clear Coat for Second Coat|
1. Find an area on masking tape near the wettest point of the sprayed clear.
2. Press your finger into the clear on the tape and lift about one inch.
3. Look for fine strands of clear is not ready for the second coat.
4. If the spot strings the clear is not ready for the second coat.
5. It is ready when the clear is tacky but not stringing.