SILVER/GRAY Yamaha Motorcycle Paint Colors - 1K BasecoatOur 1K automotive spray paint is a high quality auto paint.
- The Spray Max aerosols have more yield, faster work speed, and a broader spray pattern than conventional aerosols.
- Innovative spray nozzle and valve technology in combination with new propellant technology delivers professional "spray gun-like" results.
- Spray Max is suitable for many applications, e.g. motor vehicles, motorcycles, paintable wheel inserts, bicycles, commercial vehicles, municipal vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, trains, furniture making and woodwork, boats, yachts, aerospace as well as for industrial.
- Bare metal requires the use of a primer before applying paint.
- 1K base coat requires a clear coat.
Note: Use in a well ventilated area and use a respirator mask when spraying this product.
- Select Yamaha Paint code from drop down - Choose whether or not you have ordered that specific color before from us.
- Select quantity of Spray Max 1K aerosols.
- Add to cart.
("Reorder?" Is asking whether or not you have ordered this color from us before)My paint code says "tri-coat." What does this mean?
If your color says tri-coat, this means it is a 3-step process. You will receive two separate aerosols (1) base color and (1) pearl/candy color. You are buying two cans of paint. The third step to the process is clear coat. There are no exceptions to this. For each base-color aerosol, a pearl-coat aerosol must accompany it.