Our automotive spray paint is a high quality, urethane-based auto paint.
- The Spray Max aerosols have more yield, faster work speed, and a broader spray pattern than conventional aerosols.
- Innovative spray nozzle and valve technology in combination with new propellant technology delivers professional "spray gun-like" results.
- Spray Max is suitable for many applications, e.g. motor vehicles, motorcycles, paintable wheel inserts, bicycles, commercial vehicles, municipal vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, trains, furniture making and woodwork, boats, yachts, aerospace as well as for industrial.
- Bare metal requires the use of a primer before applying paint.
- 1K base coat requires a clear coat.
Ensure application of this product takes place in an area with adequate ventilation, and that respirator masks and appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are worn.
HOW TO ORDER:
Please fill in the required information:
1. Any known paint code/s
2. Color name/description
3. Year/make/model of vehicle
NOTE ON PAINT MATCHING:
Customer responsibility lies not only in choosing and ordering the right color, but also in executing proper use of the products we provide. Proper use includes spray pattern, overlap, blending, activation, and care of the can, but also taping and masking procedure, flash times, spraying environment, and so on.
Some reasons your color is not matching:
1. You have to blend the color into the existing panel to make the repair invisible.
-Blending is all about fooling the eye, to the point where you can not see where the new paint starts and where it ends.
-Blending can sometimes be tricky for beginners, but there are plenty of helpful youtube videos that show how it works.
2. There are sometimes up to 14 different variants to an OEM paint code. Yours may not be the standard variant.
-We mix the standard variant of all colors.
-Automobile manufacturers do not keep strict quality control for paint matching, hence all the variants to one paint code.
3. Your car fades over time.
-Even though you can't tell by looking at a color sometimes, fading is inevitable.
-Some colors and paint-types are even more prone to fading than others.
4. Your vehicle was repainted at some point and the new paint information was not recorded or inaccurate.
-Oftentimes, in this situation it can be impossible to exactly pinpoint a color.
5. You may be using the wrong color of primer for your color.
-For many colors there can be a recommended primer or ground coat.
-For many types of paint the base color can greatly affect the final shade of a color.
6. You either applied too many coats of the color or not enough.
7. Spraying at different air pressures and humidity levels can make a difference, especially on pearls and metallics.
-If your air pressure and environmental conditions are not good for painting, this can change how the pearls and metallics are positioned when sprayed out. It then affects how the sun hits them and causes the overall paint job to look.
8. Not shaking a can or stirring product before application can cause serious mis-match.
-Paint toners naturally separate from each other, so you need to mix/shake thoroughly.
9. Not having consistent spray patterns or technique.
-This is a big one- your paint color can be affected greatly if you stray from the recommended techniques and use of the spray cans.
-Prep and execution are everything!
With all that being said, you can achieve excellent painting results regardless of your level of experience. While it may seem challenging to control your surroundings and other variables, following product instructions will make the process straightforward and successful. So take your time and follow the steps carefully to achieve great results. Please reach out to us for any tech questions and we will be happy to help.
--- THIS PRODUCT IS NON-REFUNDABLE, AS EACH CAN IS CUSTOM-MIXED AND MADE TO ORDER. EVERY ORDER IS INDIVIDUAL TO THE CUSTOMER ---